Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Pre IPO
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SPAC Prime Number Acquisition I files for a $60 million IPO, targeting tech-enab 4 months 4 weeks ago #719

By Renaissance Capital,

PNACU Prime Number Acquisition I, a blank check company targeting the tech-enabled financial sectors, filed on Tuesday with the SEC to raise up to $60 million in an initial public offering.

The company plans to raise $60 million by offering 6 million units at $10. Each unit consists of one share of common stock and one-half of a warrant, exercisable at $11.50. At the proposed deal size, Prime Number Acquisition I would command a market value of $79 million.
Source : preiposwap.com/spac-prime-number-acquisi...-enabled-financials/
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SPAC Prime Number Acquisition I files for a $60 million IPO, targeting tech-enab 4 months 4 weeks ago #720

The Manhasset, NY-based company was founded in 2021 and plans to list on the Nasdaq under the symbol PNACU. Prime Number Acquisition I filed confidentially on June 4, 2021. Prime Number Capital and Shengang Securities are the joint bookrunners on the deal.

SPAC Prime Number Acquisition I files for a $60 million IPO, targeting tech-enab 4 months 4 weeks ago #721

Prime Number Acquisition I is led by CEO and Chairman Dongfeng Wang, a partner at Longling Capital and the founder and former CEO and Chairman of Forgame Group (484.HK; ~$23mm mkt cap). He is joined by CFO and Director David Friedman, the current CFO of optical sensor company Oyla.

SPAC Prime Number Acquisition I files for a $60 million IPO, targeting tech-enab 4 months 4 weeks ago #722

The SPAC plans to leverage management’s experience and target technology-enabled financial sectors including but not limited to blockchain, datacenter, non-fungible token, ecommerce, and other technology related infrastructure sectors. It will not target companies in China.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds